About

Friday, February 24, 2012

Canvas People - 3 great offers - 8x10 canvas (just pay shipping), 11x14 canvas $27 shipped or 16x20 $37 shipped


If you are a fan of Canvas People or are looking for a way to make an inexpensive canvas for your home, Canvas People currently has 3 great deals:

You can score an 8x10 Canvas for free (just pay shipping). I believe shipping may be $14.95 for all.



or 11x14 Canvas for $27 with free shipping



or 16x20 Canvas for $37 with free shipping

I haven't ordered from them since we are redoing our living room over the next few months and I haven't decided on the "style" I want to go with, but I have heard great things about the company.

Also, if you are not happy with your canvas for any reason, they offer a 30 day return or replacement policy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More