About

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Staples.com money making order!

I posted earlier about 85 Hefty bags being $8.49 on Staples.com. To me, this is an awesome price. I don't have to leave my house AND I get them cheaper than they are sold in store (Walmart.com currently has 100 bags listed for $12.47) I decided to take advantage of the deal. I looked over the ad and saw that there was 5 software titles that are totally free after rebate (Internet security items mainly) We needed to get new software for our computers, my husband has wanted the Quickbooks & had 2 relatives that needed to upgrade their computer security, so I decided to just purchase all 5.  This turned out to be a sweet deal!:


OOP after taxes I paid $354.35

 -I will submit for $314.99 back in rebate checks

 -I will receive $7.05 cash back from Discover

 -I will receive $16.60 cash back from Shop at Home. This order put me over the $20.00 payout you need for Shop at Home. So, when I receive my check it will be for $34.12 (I currently have $17.52 in my cash back pot on Shop at Home)

So, after you subtract all rebates and cash back my final purchase price will be -$1.81!

I wanted the trash bags anyway so I glad I saw the free software titles to help turn this into an AMAZING deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More