About

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mail day 11/21 - lots of coupons!


GUM coupons - I received these because I emailed them asking for coupons to try their toothbrushes. There is a coupon that goes with the CVS Black Friday ad on these mailers. If you are interested I would email them ASAP. I emailed GUM on Friday and received my coupons today, so you may still have time to get them before Friday!

2 Kohls $10.00 off a $10.00 purchase & 2 15% off any purchase - these coupons are valid BLACK FRIDAY!! SOOOOO excited!

Carter's 20% off coupons - valid Black Friday

P&G sample pack with toothpaste, shampoo, whitening strip & coupons. These coupons are actually really good and much higher value than what comes in the paper - requested here

Aveeno hair care sample - previously available here

Garnier hair care sample - previously available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More