About

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Cyber Monday deals! - Mattel.com & Kohls.com

I haven't been TOO impressed with the deals today sadly. I was hoping to find LOTS of things, but that hasn't happened. I have scored 2 good deals though :)

Our daughter has asked for Barbies for Christmas. We have 5 Barbies for her but no accessories yet. I was excited to find this Barbie convertible on Mattel.com for $11.99. (This item is listed at $14.97 on Walmart.com) Today they are offering FREE shipping on all orders and you can use code HOLIDAY20 to score an additional 20% off your total purchase. With the 20% off I ended up paying $9.59! I also went through Shop at Home to score 5% cash back and used my Discover to earn 2%

So, I paid $9.59 - $.48 (5%) - $.19 (2%) = $8.92 shipped to my door! YAY!


Next, I had $45.00 in Kohls cash to use. I decided I wanted to use it online because I wanted the cash back from Shop at Home along with the 5% from Discover. Today Kohls is offering FREE shipping on all orders and 20% off when you use code CYBER20. I ended up picking up a Step 2 Easel for $47.49 & a pair of Dockers for $27.99. After my $45.00 in Kohls cash and the 20% code my total came to $25.98! I went through Shop at Home to get 6% cash back and I will get 10% cash back for using my Discover

25.98 - $1.56 (6%) - $2.60ish (5%) = $21.82 shipped to my door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More