About

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shopping Trip 11/22 Dollar General & CVS

I made my first trip ever to Dollar General tonight! It is really right down the road from me, but I never thought to shop there.

OOP: $.60
Savings of: $2.80

4 Libbys veggies $.40 each (regularly $.85)
 -used $1.00 off 4 from the Sunday paper
=$.60 or $.15 a can!

**Great deal on Libby veggies through tomorrow if you need them!


CVS:
OOP: $0.00 ($2.95 went on CVS gift card)
Savings of: $2.00

This is def not very brag worthy. I only had a $2.00 and a $10.00 ECB, so I knew my OOP would be a little more than I wanted (I didn't want to do multiple transactions) I remembered once there I wanted to get the Reinventing Beauty mag because I wanted a few coupons in it for the CVS Black Friday ad.

Reinventing Beauty $.99
Excedrin $.99
3 American Greeting cards $.99 each

 -used $2.00 ECB

I received back a $3.00 ECB for the cards & $.99 for the Excedrin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More