About

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shopping Trips 11/19 - Old Navy, Kroger & Giant Eagle - OOP: $35.31 Savings of: $236.02

Old Navy 
OOP: $30.97 (I need to return something, so that will bring my OOP down to $21.07)
Savings of: $179.64
I paid $31.48 on a prepaid Amex from vacation - so I am including that in my savings and not my OOP

I went to 2 different Old Navy stores & that is why there is 2 different pics. The first store I went to was sold out my all the coats I liked in my size by the time I got there at 12:30. So, I picked up a few things since I had the super cash I needed to spend anyway. I have been wanting a pair of boots for 2 years, so I finally decided to get a pair! If I end up hating them or never wearing them, at least I'm not out anything :)

OOP trans 1: $0.00 ($31.48 was paid on a prepaid Amex from vacation)



*Price listed is what I paid after discounts and super cash:

Woman's boots $7.68
 *I think this is a pretty sweet deal for boots!


Toddler boots $7.68

Toddler sweater dress $10.24
 *more than I would usually wanna pay, but it should last 2 years, so $5.00 a year isn't bad ;)


Toddler chacha shirt $3.32

Toddler shoes $2.56 
 *Now, these shoes are funky & really not that cute...but our son will only wear these type of shoes (soft soled, canvas type) I have tried probably 15 other types of shoes and he flips out. We lost his only pair of soft shoes on vacation, so I had to replace them or deal with a shoeless kid this winter :) We have a pair of winter boots I am trying to get him to like...but again, he's not having it.

OOP Trans 2: $30.97 (I need to return something so my OOP will be $21.07)


*Price listed is what I paid after discounts and super cash:

Peacoat $7.61
 *awesome price I think!

Toddler Christmas tee $3.56


Toddler sweater coat $9.90


Men's shirt $9.90
 *this is what we will be returning...it doesn't fit right

Before I headed out shopping I was unsure if we were hosting Thanksgiving or if we were going to my husband's dads house. So, I tried to purchase things we would need for guest (soda, chip dip, turkey bags cooking soups etc) if we ended up hosting dinner here. I now know we are going to his dad's but making dinner anyway, so I am glad I purchased a few items we will end up needing.


Kroger:
OOP: $0.00 ($5.17 went on a prepaid Visa from vacation)
Savings of: $41.00 & I will get $.40 deposited into my Saving Star account

*I had a $.55 ecoupon from Cellfire, but it didn't come off :(

I decided to head to Kroger today since I was out & about anyway. We will be running errands tomorrow, but I figure the last thing my husband wants to do on his day off is go into a grocery store...when he is in one 6 days a week already working :) I reworked my plan a little since I received the FREE coupons from Purina yesterday so that helped my OOP a lot

2 bags Friskies cat food $3.99 each
 -used 2 FREE coupons received from Purina Promotion
=2 bags for FREE!


5 Campbells great for cooking soups $1.50 each
 -used $1.00 off 5 coupon available here
=$6.50 or $1.30 a can


Fleischman's active yeast $1.49
 -used $.40 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $.80)
 -will get $.40 deposited into my Saving Star account
=$.29


Wholly Guacamole blanco queso $2.29 (manager's special)
 -used $2.00 coupon available here
=$.29


Reynolds turkey bags $2.49
 -used $.50 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
=$1.49


2 Sister Schubert's rolls $2.50 each
 -used $.75 coupon from a Kroger home mailer (doubled to $1.50)
 -used $.75 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $1.50)
=$1.00 each


Green Giant steamers $1.99
 -used FREE coupon from a Facebook promo (took off $2.99)
=FREE plus $1.00 money maker!


2 Fancy Feast cat foods $.75 each
 -used 2 FREE cans coupon from Purina Giveaway
=2 for FREE


Kroger eggs $1.69
 -used FREE coupon from Kroger home mailer
=FREE


Colgate toothpaste $4.29
  -used FREE coupon from Kroger home mailer
=FREE


 -used $5.00 off $35.00 coupon from Kroger home mailer




Giant Eagle
OOP: $4.34
Savings of: $15.38


I had someone leave a message on my blog asking how I can still combine Eoffers & paper coupons since the policy was updated. I figure I would address this now since I used more than 2 like IPs in this transaction, which was also updated in the current policy. My store is SUPER coupon friendly, and still allows "stacking". As long as the system allows it, they don't have an issue with it. The same goes for the 2 like IP policy change. They do not yet limit the amount of IPs you can use at one time (within the 12 like coupons rule) I am sure there are some stores that are super strict with coupons because they have lost money on fakes & I am sure there are stores, like mine, that are a little more laid back still. I don't plan on things staying like this forever..but I am enjoying it for now :)

4 Sprite 2 liters $1.25 each
1 Cherry Coke 2 liter $1.25
 -1 FREE Sprite with current promotion
 -used $1.00 off 4 Sprite from a hang tag found in store
=$4.00 or $.80 a piece

4 Brawny paper towels $1.00 each
 -used 4 $1.00 coupons available here
= 4 for FREE

3 Idahoan potatoes $1.00 each
 -used 3 $1.00 coupons available here
=3 for FREE

2 Heluva good dips $1.67 each
 -used 2 $.75 coupons from the Sunday paper (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$.17 each

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More