About

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kroger - super cheap Huggies after Catalinas?!

I'll start by saying, I have not tried this but I have heard from many people that it has worked for them. It looks like when you purchase 2 Huggies diapers and a pack of wipes at Kroger you will receive a cat for $5.00 OYNO AND a cat for $3.00 OYNO! It seems like there are 2 cats deals that are currently overlapping!

1 - Spend $20.00 on Huggies products and earn $5.00 OYNO
2 - Purchase 2 Huggies diapers and earn $3.00 OYNO, 3 and earn $5.00 OYNO or 4 or more and earn $6.00 OYNO

So, here is the deal idea:
Purchase 2 Huggies slip on diapers $9.39 each
 -use 2 $3.00 coupons from the Sunday paper
Purchase 1 72 count wipes tub $2.49ish (you may be able to find packages for $1.99)
 -use $.50 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubles to $1.00)
=$14.27ish OOP & you will earn $8.00 OYNO!

Since I am not a huge Kroger shopper, I would buy the Huggies first if doing this deal & then use the $8.00 OYNO to purchase my groceries. That way, my OOP overall stays low!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More