About

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Walgreen's run 8/27

My Walgreen's run was very simple. I originally went to pick up 2 more of the Colgate Optic White toothpaste, because I have 2 more coupons I can use on it to make it a moneymaker! But when we walked in the door we were greeted with empty shelves EVERYWHERE. I guess my local store is remodeling so tons and tons of products were pulled off the shelves and it was very hard to find things. So, instead I got what is pictured. I am working on getting enough products so I can donate items to a local homeless shelter this winter without clearing shelves or ordering coupons/pre ordering.

Walgreen's
OOP: $.24 & earned $2.00 RR
Savings of: $3.74


Receive $2.00 RR when you buy Walgreen's brand pads
Walgreen's pads $2.00
 -used $.50 coupon that printed out from a previous purchase
=$1.50
(I also received $1.00 coupon off my next purchase of Walgreen's pads)

Hunts tomato sauce $.34 with in ad coupon

 -used $1.60 RR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More