About

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Onsale.com - $10.00 CVS gift card only $6.99


YAY!!  I missed this last time it was available so I am definiety snagging it this time around! Onsale.com is offering up a $10.00 CVS gift card for only $6.99! It's not a huge savings, but in my opinion, any savings is great! I shop at CVS every week anyway, so I know I'll be spending the money there anyway :) You can head over here to snag your own gift card!

• Only 1 CVS/pharmacy Gift Card per customer, shipping address, credit card billing, and household
• This printout will serve as your receipt only and cannot be used for redemption
• OnSale will ship CVS/pharmacy Gift Card as first class mail within 7-10 business days to your credit card billing address

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More