About

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My AWESOME Target trip & Walgreen's run 9/28 - OOP: $.48 Savings of: $83.92

I rarely shop at Target, but I had a few great coupons I wanted to use and some expire on 9/30. I also knew that they had all their bathing suits on clearance and I had an awesome coupon to match with it!

OOP: $.42
Savings of: $68.34 (based off clearance price on items NOT original price)

If you have ever shopped at Target with coupons, you know the receipts are hard to figure out. I tried to figure out my savings before clearance prices...but it was too confusing! So, I'm just going to list the original price for each item below...My savings listed above though is only figured off the sale or clearance price :)

Also pictured is a small can of Purina Pro Plan cat food. I purchase this at Petsmart with my FREE coupon previously available here - that was a savings of $.86:)



2 Febreeze noticeables $2.99 each
 -used 2 $3.00 coupons from the 9/4 Sunday paper
=FREE ($.01 credit each toward my other items)

Clorox 2 pre treater $1.75
 -used 2 $1.50 coupons available here (click on the Clorox 2 play 2day tab & take the pledge. You must also select at least 1 activity to complete. Afterwards, click on "my activities" and confirm you have completed the task. You will then be able to print the coupon)
-$.25 each

2 Mossimo leggings $5.00 (originally $8.00)
 -used 2 $5.00 coupon previously available on target.com
=2 FOR FREE

2 Mossimo bathing suit top $4.48 (originally $17.99)
  -used 2 $5.00 coupon previously available on target.com (both adjusted down to $4.48)
 (I realized when I got home I got 1 a size that is 2 sizes too big...oppss. Hopefully I can make it work though...I mean, how can I return something I didn't even pay for?!)
= 2 FOR FREE

2 Mossimo bathing suit bottom $4.48 (originally $17.99)
  -used 2 $5.00 coupon previously available on target.com (both adjusted down to $4.48)
=2 FOR FREE

Mossimo tank top $3.74 (originally $14.99)
 -used $5.00 coupon previously available on target.com (adjusted down to $3.74)
=FREE

Mossimo shorts $3.24 (originally $12.99)
 -used $5.00 coupon previously available on target.com
=FREE

2 Neutrogena Facial bar $1.97 each
 -used 2 $1.00 manufacturer coupon available here
 -used 2 $1.00 Target coupon available on target.com
=2 FOR FREE ($.03 credit each toward other items)

2 Nivea body wash $3.00
 -used 2 $1.00 Target coupon previously available on target.com
 -used 2 $2.00 manufacturer coupons I received from samples in the mail
=2 FOR FREE

2 Sally Hansen nail clippers $1.99 each
 -used 2 $1.00 Target coupons previously available on target.com (adjusted down to $.99 each)
 -used 2 manufacturer coupons available here
=2 FOR FREE



Walgreen:
OOP: $.08 & I earned $7.60 in RRs
Savings of: $17.70


I have no idea how I ended up with so many of the UP2U gum coupons (I only get 1 paper) but I had 6 more coupons on top of the 2 I used earlier in the week. They expire on 9/30, so I decided to head to Walgreen's again tonight since we were out anyway

The Walgreen's Oct booklet coupon for the UP2U gum is still not working. My cashier was awesome though and just priced adjusted each gum to $.50 so I could still get them with the manufacturer coupons.

12 UP2U packs of gum - price adjusted to $.50 each
 -used 6 $1.00 off 2 coupons from the Sunday paper
=12 packs for FREE

Earn $1.60 RR when you buy 1 Balance Bar
Balance Bar $1.50
=.10 money maker after RR!

Earn $6.00 RR when you buy 1 Zarbee's
Zarbee's children's cough medicine $5.99
 -used $1.00 coupon found in a previously purchased box
=$1.01 money maker after RR!

 -used $7.00 in RRs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More