About

Friday, September 23, 2011

Get your FREE BMI score


Now, this has nothing to do with couponing...but I think knowing your BMI is important in your overall well being....plus we are going on a cruise in November, so I wanted to know mine to see how hard I need to work out these next 6 weeks ;)

Nutrisystem is currently offering a free body mass index check. You can head over here and enter your height, weight, and ideal weight you would like to lose and it will calculate your BMI for you (I checked that I did not want to receive emails updates) I used to weigh myself and calculate all this on our Wii everyday, but I have been to nervous to see the number lol. I think I may weigh myself tomorrow to see if the real calculations match what Nutrisystem says :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More