About

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Purchase 2 Huggies Snug & Dry diapers - receive a FREE bodysuit - still available!


I found out today when I went to enter my Snug & Dry code online that Huggies has extended the free bodysuit offer until November 30th. YAY! I was so excited to score our son a free bodysuit today because I thought the offer ended on August 31st....I just hope it fits when it arrives in 12 weeks :)

Here's what you have to do:
 -Purchase 2 Huggies Sung & Dry diapers
 -Head over here and enter the Enjoy the ride codes found inside the package.
 -Once you have entered 2 codes, it will automatically prompt you to pick your size (6, 12 or 18 months) and confirm your mailing address.
 -That's it! You should receive your bodysuit within 12 weeks!

To see all the official terms and conditions you can head over here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More