About

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shopping trips 2/22 - CVS, Kroger, Remke, Sears, H&M, Old Navy


 
 
 
CVS:
OOP: $0.00 ($1.07 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $14.67
 
I decided to cash out my ECB today because I had $12 that had expired a few weeks ago. I don't shop at CVS as much as I used to and my ECB almost always expired before I am able to make it back in to us theme. I only went to CVS with my ECB and an Always coupon and decided I would just pick out what I wanted to get when I got there. The Always coupon was a high value $2 coupon, so I wanted to make sure I used it!
 
Transaction 1:
Chocolate covered blueberries $.67 & earned $.67 ECB
 
Transaction 2:
Always $5.29
 -used $2.00 coupon previously available here
 
Cover Girl power $5.99
 
QTips $3.79
 
 -used $12.67 in ECB
 

 
 
With Kroger stopping double coupons on 3/1 in the Cincinnati area, I have decided that I will be going to Remke more for our shopping. Remke is a store that is local to the Cincinnati area, but hopefully there are a few people that read this blog that also shop there. :) I had a $25 gift card from a prescription transfer that I used to pick up a few needed items.
 
Remke Markets
OOP: $3.10 ($25.00 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $10.50
 
2 Del Monte mango fruit cups $1.00 each
 -used 2 $.50 coupons available here (doubled to $1.00 each)
=2 for FREE!
*These are also free at Kroger this week if your store carries the mango variety
 
Coffee Mate creamer $1.00
 -used the $.55 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
=FREE! 
 
Carnation Instant Breakfast $5.29
 -used $.75 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
=$4.29
 
Koepplingers wheat bread $1.50
 

 Cheez-it's $2.50

Hormel bacon $2.39

Orange $.33

Strawberries $2.50

Cantaloupe $1.69

5lb bag of potatoes $1.00

Deli turkey $7.91

Brillo Pads 18ct. $3.99
Kroger
OOP: $3.97 ($10 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $13.48
 
Pull Ups flushable wipes $1.49 (on closeout)
 -used $1.00 coupon from a Pull Ups house party coupon booklet
=$.49
 
Stonyfield yobaby $2.49
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
=$1.49
 
Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake $.99
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $.99)
=FREE!
 
Liberte yogurt $1.25
 -used FREE coupon from BzzAgent
=FREE
*will receive a $.30 deposit from Saving Star
Final Price - $.30 money maker!
 
Simple Truth Organic frozen blueberries $3.19
 -used FREE coupon from BzzAgent
=FREE!
 
Tostitos dip $3.69
 
Neosporin $4.32
 -used $2.00 coupon available here
=$2.32
 
Sargento cheese $2.49
 -will receive $.50 deposit from ibotta
 
Tostitos chips $3.49
 -will receive $.34 deposit from Endorse

 


When I was at the mall I noticed Sears had a great sale going on with the clearance clothing. Land's End clearance was an additional 50% off and all other clothing was an additional 30% off. There was TONS I wanted to get, but I picked up the following:

Land's End button Down $15.59 (originally $50)

Land's End Tee $6.50 (originally $14)

Boys Sweatshirt $3.49 (originally $18)

US Polo boys jacket and pants set $6.99 (originally $30)

If you have a Sears nearby you may want to head out and check out the clothes! They had Carter's pajamas for $6.99, Osh Kosh and Carter's tees for $5.99, Toughskins jeans for $5.99 and TONS more before the extra 30% off! Make sure to check your Shop your way Rewards account to see if you have any coupons you can combine with the sale!


 Nothing super exciting here but I was able to pick up a free cup for our son with an Old Navy Snap Appy coupon!

I had a $6 H&M gift card from completing the survey previously available here. I ended up using it to get our daughter a summer dress and a My Little Pony (her favorite!) hair brush for $3.90.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More