About

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Target run - clearance toys!


I headed to Target tonight to check out the Valentine's Day clearance. I didn't find anything in the Valentine's clearance we needed, but I did find a few clearance toys that were not priced or advertised as clearance! Most of what I saw was for girls but I picked up the Seseme Street figures for our son. He has never seen Sesame Street before but I couldn't come home with nothing for him lol!

These items were at 70% off at my store, but some stores have them as much as 90% off!

OOP: $0.00 ($6.28 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $14.73

My Little Pony figure $1.51 (there are LOTS of different ponies to pick from)

2 Disney dolls $1.49 each (I found these in the toy section and by the registers)

Sesame Street figures $1.79 (these had a sign that said "price cut" for $4.99 but rang up at $1.79)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More