About

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ebates and Shop at Home - earned $258.67 from online Christmas shopping!


A few weeks ago I received a check from Shop at Home for $79.58 for the Christmas shopping I had done online. Today, I received my check from Ebates for $116.82 and on the 28th I will have another Shop at Home check mailed to me for $62.27!

I did most of my Christmas shopping online because I knew I could earn cash back for it. Had I done my shopping at a store, I would not have been able to receive this kind of cash back! I even purchased our new washer and dryer we got in November online so I could earn the cash back from it (which worked out to almost $75!) I have been a member of Ebates and Shop at Home since 11/11 and have earned $411.68 just by making my purchases online instead of going to a B&M store!

If you haven't signed up for either program yet, I highly recommend both! Even if you don't do a lot of online shopping, they are a nice, easy way to earn cash back for the times you do online shop!

If you are interested in learning about both programs, you can head over here to learn how each works. Both are completely free to join and super easy to sign up for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More