About

Friday, February 1, 2013

Kroger Cincinnati/Dayton - no longer doubling coupons as of 3/1


If you live in the Cincinnati/Dayton region for Kroger you may be very disappointed to learn that as of March 1st Kroger will no longer be doubling ANY coupons.  As of right now, the Cincinnati/Dayton region is the only area affected by this change.

I can honestly say I will be shopping VERY little at Kroger after 2/28. With Remke and Meijer still doubling I will be making those 2 stores my main grocery stores. If you would like to voice your disappointment, the Kroger Facebook page has many people speaking out about this change.

1 comments:

I knew it was just a matter of time. Stinks because Kroger was my favorite coupon store.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More