About

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shopping Trips 8/26 - Meijer & Target


Meijer
OOP: $15.98
Savings of: $64.75
Earned $11.00 OYNO

As I finished checking out at Meijer today I noticed only a $5 OYNO Kraft Catalina printed. I couldn't figure out why and checked all my products over 2 times. I was positive I had done everything correct so I headed to customer service. After 20 minutes of trying to explain the deal to the cashier (and showing her the catalina deal on my phone) she said she would give me the extra $5.00 Catalina but it didn't print because I used coupons. Sigh...I said okay even though I knew that was incorrect. I was still at a loss as to why my Catalina didn't print...until I got home. I rechecked all my bags of cheese only to notice 1 bag was 2% milk instead of regular and those come in smaller 7oz bags. Make sure to check all your bags of cheese CLOSELY. I never noticed when I was in the store and the bags look very similar so it is very easy to miss.  

Clearance clothing was an additional 25% off at my local store which created some great deals if you are looking to start stocking up for next summer.

I plan to do the Kraft deal at least once more this week, I just need to decide what we need and what will work out best!

Kraft Catalina deal:
8 Kraft shredded cheeses $1.88 each
 -used 4 $1.00 off 2 coupons available here
2 Velveeta shells and cheese $2.07 each
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here
=$13.18 and earned $10.00 OYNO

Glade Oil Diffuser $5.99 (so excited to find these back in stock!)
 -used $5.00 coupon previously available here
=$.99 and earned $1.00 OYNO

Meijer buy 10 and get $5 off instantly promo
10 Meijer Naturals Fruit Squeezes $1.69 each
 -$5 instantly for buying 10
=$1.19 each

Febreze plug in $2.49
 -used $3.00 coupon from the 8/26 Sunday paper
=FREE (coupon automatically adjusted down)

Boys tee $2.50
 -25% off clearance promo
=$1.87

Girls tank $5.40
 -25% off clearance promo
=$4.05

Men's Socks $6.99 (husband "needed" :))

 -used $1.00 OYNO from a previous transaction (Glade promo)
 -used $2.00 OYNO from a previous transaction (Kraft promo)
 -used $20.00 off your next shopping trip Catalina from using the Meijer pharmacy



Target
OOP: $0.00 ($6.97 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $9.78
Earned a $5 gift card

So far this year I haven't had to pay anything OOP at Target! (except for the toy clearance) I have been able to roll gift cards from promotions through out the year that have been money makers onto other gift card deals. Because we got new dishes yesterday, we have decided to get the kids some cute kids plates so we don't have to worry about them breaking our new dishware. I picked up one plate today so our daughter could decide if she liked it and we'll go back and use the gift cards from through out the year to get more (LOVE that! :))

Earn a $5 gift card when you buy 3 select oral care items
2 UP & Up 2 pack toothbrushes $1.25 each
Crest toothpaste $2.99
 -used $1.50 coupon from a home mailer
=$3.99 and earned a $5 gift card!

Bic razors $2.99
 -used $3.00 coupon from the 8/5 Sunday paper
=FREE!

Kids plate $2.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More