About

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mail Day 8/30


Today I received:
FREE Minute Maid 10 pack coupon previously available from My Coke Rewards
$10 Boston Market gift card I paid $3 for (previously available here)

I called our old post office today to find out why most of our mail isn't being forwarded. She informed me there is a new delivery guy on our route, but she would leave him a note to pull everything from our mailbox and have it forwarded to us. Hoping this works and I start receiving more of the freebies I have signed up for over the last few months! I miss having freebies everyday! :) I tried to convince my husband to drive to Columbus...just so I could get the mail lol. He wasn't really hearing it though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More