About

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Sears.com clearance purchase - mostly kids clothes :)


I thought I would share my Sears.com clearance purchase to show what deals are available! I picked up 12 items (1 of which was not on clearance, but my husband needed) for $62.52! Not included below are my husbands pants for $21.59 since they aren't on clearance :)

I just realized as I typed this up, that I only picked out 1 thing for our daughter! 2 of the items I wanted went out of stock as I was checking out and I guess I didn't notice that only left 1 thing. Whoops! :)


Toughskins Toddler Girl's Mix & Match Solid Knit Shorts $1.79
Carter’s® Boy’s Toddler Shorts Plaid $2.15

Carter’s® Boy’s Toddler T-Shirt Plaid $2.15

OshKosh Boy's Toddler Tee ‘Captn’ Turquoise $2.15


Carter’s® Boy’s Toddler Shorts Mesh Navy $2.15

Carter’s® Boy’s Toddler Shorts Mesh Gray $2.15

OshKosh Boy's Toddler Tee ‘Shark Point’ Orange $2.15

OshKosh Boy's Toddler Polo Striped Red/White $2.87

OshKosh Boy's Toddler Shorts Cargo Plaid Blue/White $3.23

Derek Heart Junior's Strapless Gauze Tunic Top $9.35

US Polo Assn. Junior's Ruffle Front Striped Dress  $10.79


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More