About

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping trips 8/25 - Sears and Old Navy


I headed to Sears today to pick up an in store pickup and found these 16 piece dishware sets on clearance for $23.97! (originally $79.99) We have been looking for a new set for over a year and this is pretty similar to  what we've been looking for (although we wanted square :)) I picked up 2 boxes since this is the cheapest I have seen since we started looking! They had 3 other styles on clearance for the same price if you are in the market for new dishes :) I got them out of the box tonight and can't wait to see them! They are so much nicer than our 6 year old dishes that have cracked and chipped from moving and kids :)


I received an email from Sears saying they had loaded 5,000 points ($5.00) onto my Shop your Way Rewards card that had to be used by 8/27 for a back to school item. I decided to pick up this Carter's tee for our daughter with the points for only $1.40!


I had another $5 Snap Appy coupon for Old Navy so I picked out this polo for FREE! It was on clearance for exactly $5..I love when that happens :)

I planned on having a Children's Place trip too but it went horribly wrong so I returned everything and left with nothing :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More