About

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shopping trips 8/13! FREE Hefty slider bags at Kroger! + more

Today was the first time in MONTHS I headed out and went to A LOT of stores! I had some really good coupons for a bunch of different stores so I decided to take them all and try to learn my way around Florence:)

Kroger
OOP: $10.80
Savings of: $43.30

At first glance I didn't think the Kroger ad looked too great this week. After looking through my coupons though, I was able to find 10 items to take advantage of the buy 10 save $5 promo

Buy 10 select items, save $5 instantly (price listed below is AFTER savings):
4 Hefty slider bags $.99 each
 -used 4 $.55 coupon available here (doubled to $.99 each)
=4 for FREE!

4 Nabisco snack packs $.99 each
 -used 2 $1.00 off 2 coupons available here
=$.49 each!

2 Kleenex boxes $.99 each
 -used $.50 off 2 coupon from a Pull Ups coupon booklet previously received
=$.49 each

Kroger Eggs $1.69
 -used FREE coupon received from a Kroger home mailer
=FREE!

Honey Nut Cheerios $3.07
 -used FREE coupon received from a Kroger home mailer
=FREE!

Kroger Truly Awesome pizza $4.50
 -used FREE coupon received from BzzAgent
=FREE!

Kroger frozen pizza $3.99
 -used 20% off coupon received from BzzAgent 
=$3.19
*I haven't had frozen pizza in over a year...but I figure for $3 it can't be that bad right?! :)

Kroger fruit bars $2.00
 -used FREE coupon received from BzzAgent
=FREE!

2 Kroger brand cheese $1.79 each
 -used $.70 off 2 Kroger coupon from a home mailer
=$1.44 each

Kroger chocolate milk $1.79


Meijer
OOP: $0.00
Savings of: $2.76

I went to Meijer tonight to fill a prescription and check to see if they had restocked the Glade items. They had not restocked yet, so I left with just some pasta :)

2 Barilla pastas $1.00 each
 -used the $.55 off 2 coupon from the 6/24 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
 -used $1.00 OYNO from a previous transaction
=2 for FREE!


Toys R Us:
OOP: $1.71
Savings of: $11.25

I am LOVING the Toys R Us coupon this week! I went with my daughter and gave her a coupon and I used the mobile coupon you can load on your smart phone from ToysRUs.com.

Transaction 1:
Hangers $1.98
Scooby Doo toy set $3.74
 -used $5 off a $5 purchase mobile coupon
=$.72

Transaction 2
My Little Pony toy set $5.99
 -used $5 off a $5 purchase coupon available here
=$.99 (tag showed price as $5.49 but I didn't notice the difference until after I paid :()

My final pic is all the rest of the deals I scored today.

Victoria Secret
panties $8.50
 -used FREE coupon received in the mail
=FREE!

Old Navy 
girls tank $6
 -used $5 off a $5 purchase Snap Appy coupon
=$1.00!

Bath & Body Works 
Travel lotion $5.00
 -used FREE coupon received in the mail
=FREE!

CVS
CVS brand trail size sun screen $2.19
 -used FREE coupon available here
=FREE!

Wet Seal
Cami $6.50
 -used FREE coupon from Seventeen
=FREE
***For the Wet Seal deal I was able to print the Seventeen.com homepage to use as my coupon. You may want to call your local store to make sure they will accept the printout as a coupon. Otherwise, there is a coupon in the most recent issue of Seventeen that you can use! The magazine states that you can use the printout to receive your Cami but I can imagine some stores wanting an actual coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More