About

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meijer Run 8/11


My first brag in weeks! :)

I noticed my husband had a $5 off a $5 purchase mperk in his account that expired today. I didn't have much time to plan out a trip, so I picked up the free Glade and socks (he's been asking for new socks for months but I always tell him they aren't on sale anywhere :))

I think it is safe to say my new Meijer store may have a lot of couponers. They were completely out of the diffusers and I found 1 Glade starter kit in the wrong spot. I am going to check out my old Target in Columbus tomorrow to see how stocked they are....I really want to try the diffusers! :)

Transaction 1:
OOP: $1.99 and earned $1.00 OYNO
Hanes Socks $6.99

Glade Expressions Starter Kit $2.99
 -used $3.00 coupon available here
= FREE and earned $1.00 OYNO

 -used $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase mperk 

Transaction 2:
OOP: $.78 and earned $1.00 OYNO
Glade Expressions refill $1.99
 -used $1.00 coupon available here
=$.99 and earned $1.00 OYNO

Fountain Drink $.99
 -used $.20 Mperk
=$.79

 -used $1.00 OYNO from transaction 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More