About

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My November Spending vs. Savings results - 88% savings rate!

I just entered my final receipt for November and I have my spending vs. savings results! This was by far my best month spending wise & savings wise. We were out of town though for 9 days, so that is one reason why my spending was so low. I also did a very good job stocking up on everything we may need besides fresh groceries before we left because I didn't want to spend a lot when we got back. I want to try to do the same in December since it is Christmas time (which is always expensive) and our daughter's birthday. Here are my results:

TOTAL SHELF COST: $549.59
TOTAL COUPON SAVINGS: $278.27
TOTAL STORE SAVINGS: $182.32
 -EARNED $20.00 IN REBATES
TOTAL SAVED : $480.59


TOTAL SPENT OOP: $82.71


SAVINGS RATE: 87.45%


I only spent $82.71 on groceries and health and beauty items for the month of November! That is well below my $300.00 a month goal I have set! Our fridge is getting a little bare now though so I am sure I'll be having a semi expensive run to GE here in the next few days :)

Feel free to share how you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More