About

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CVS Run 12/13 - -$.03 & earned $10.00 American Express gift card


I love the gift card deals at CVS...especially when I can get them for free or as a money maker! This past year we saved up prepaid gift cards from promotions and rebates to use on our vacation this past November. By the time vacation came, we had over $600.00 in prepaid cards. It was nice because it was spending money, but it wasn't coming out of our pocket. I decided when we got back from our vacation I wanted to do this again for next years trips.

CVS
OOP: -$.03 & earned $10.00 Amex gift card

I accidentally picked up 4 of the Pro nutrients thinking that was how many I needed to get the gift card. But, I only needed 3 so I returned one.

4 Pro Nutrients $9.99 each
 -used 4 $5.00 coupons available here
 -used 2 $5.00 CVS store coupons from the Red Coupon machine (this coupon will print daily)
=$9.96
 minus 1 refunded at $9.99
=-$.03 OOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More