About

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recent Mail Days

I haven't posted a mail day in awhile. I have received a few freebies (not a lot though) but with the Christmas rush and trying to get so much done, I forgot to take pics. Here are 2 recent mail days though:

Christmas Eve:


King's Hawaiian bread sample and buy 1 get 1 free coupon (previously available here)

Dove hair care sample (previously available here)

Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer sample

Today:





Victoria Secrets $25.00 gift card (I used my $10.00 secret cash code to get the $25.00 gift card for $15.00 & it had free shipping!)

Ebates check for $17.51!

Dove Nourishing oil sample & coupon (previously available here)

Smartsource insert from 1/1

Coupons from my coupon buddy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More