About

Friday, December 16, 2011

My ToysRUs.com order today!

I took advantage of the Google Offers Toys R Us/Babies R Us deal earlier today & purchased a $20.00 gift card for $10.00. I decided today (not really sure why) that I wanted to get our kids a small trampoline for Christmas. We live in an housing development that doesn't allow us to keep large things in our yard, so it had to be something smaller that we could stick in the garage. Also, with it being winter, I wanted something they could use inside right now.

I found a trampoline on ToysRUs.com on sale for $44.99 (regularly $54.99) & today only they were offering 20% off the sale price. It was out of stock for delivery, but I found a location near us that had it in stock for pickup

I ordered the trampoline (above), a 52 piece sidewalk chalk set & an 8 count package of dry erase crayons for $45.00. I used my $20.00 gift certificate, bringing the total down to $25.00. I used my American Express to pay because they are offering a "gift" when you spend $25.00 or more at participating online retailers (Toys R Us being one of them) My gift? I received a $15.00 statement credit! YEAH! I will also receive 4% cash back from Ebates (about $1.80) & $4.50 in Rewards R Us dollars!

So, after cash back & statement credit...I ended up paying just shy of $9.00 for the $55 trampoline, sidewalk chalk & dry erase crayons! ($19.00 when including the $10.00 I spent on the gift card from Google Offers) That's my kind of deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More