About

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swagbucks Collector Bills through Monday 9/5

I just won 27 Swagbucks from searching :) I'm so excited! ;)


Okay, now onto the point of the post :) Swagbucks is hosting another holiday promotion. Collect all 5 of the Labor Day collector bills by searching and you'll earn an extra 10 Swagbucks! The collector bills total 53 Swagbucks, so that is 63 Swagbucks you can earn total. You have until Monday night to collect all the bills.

Also, there is supposed to be a code worth 20 points out today so I'll post when I hear it's location:)

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for? Head over here to sign up and use the code AUGUSTBOOM to score 80 Swagbucks to start. I've earned $150.00 in Southwest gift cards since I started Swagbucks back in April. (there are TONS of prizes you can pick from, I just went with Southwest because we needed plane tickets for vacation anyway :)) I am currently saving up for the $100.00 in Paypal cash and I'm only 3700 Swagbucks away from it!

If you would like to learn more about Swagbucks you can head over here to read a detailed post about it. There are also TONS of videos on Youtube that walk you through how to use Swagbucks step by step :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More