About

Monday, August 29, 2011

Shopping trips 8/29 - Giant Eagle & Walgreen's

I am loving the Giant Eagle P&G sale! There are SO many great deals that you can score. I really want to score the battery deal I posted about a few days ago, but I guess there was a shortage from the manufacturer and not many stores have the Duracell AA batteries in stock (the kind I want :() One store I called is substituting in different Duracell packs but I am worried about it not generating the $10.00 Mail in Rebate, so I am debating on trying it.

Giant Eagle:
OOP: $12.47 - I also earned $6.00 in Fuel perks & a $10.00 Mail in Rebate
Making this transaction a $3.53 money maker!!
Savings of: $32.34 (before fuel perks & MIR savings)


Purchase $25.00 in select P&G products receive $.20 fuel perks (a $6.00 value)
Purchase $30.00 in select P&G products and earn a $10.00 Mail in rebate
(remember, the total needed goes off shelf cost, not the sale price listed below)

2 Tide powder laundry detergent $5.99 each
 -used 2 $2.00 coupons from the Sunday paper (expire 8/31!)

Mr. Clean spray $2.50
 -used $.75 coupon from the P&G Organize in style booklet available here (doubled to $1.50)

Febreze Air Effects $2.50
 -used $1.00 coupon from the 7/31 Sunday paper
 -used $1.00 eoffer available on GiantEagle.com

Febreze set n refresh $2.50
 -used $1.00 coupon from the 7/31 Sunday paper
 -used $1.00 eoffer available on GiantEagle.com


Nature's Path Organic granola bars $2.99
 -used $.50 coupon from an issue of All You magazine

3 Land O Lakes Cinnamon sugar butter $1.50 each
 -used 3 $.75 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $1.50 each)

2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls $1.00 each
 -used $.50 off 2 coupon from the Sunday paper (I don't remember which one...but I am thinking it was a recent paper?!)
 -used $.50 off 2 eoffer available on Shortcuts.com

With my $.20 today in Fuel Perks I am up to $4.60 off! That's a free 30 gallons...plus like a $1.00 left over for next time.




Walgreen's
OOP: $.05 and I received $1.50 Register Reward
Savings of: $13.91

There wasn't anything I wanted at Walgreen's this week, but I have $22.00 in Register Rewards because of the *hot* money making Dove deal last week. Register Rewards are only good for 2 weeks, so I decided to go ahead and go spend a few & hope for better sales next week. There is a $.50 Carmex coupon that I posted about last week you can use this week at Walgreen's to score money making chap stick...but I seem to have misplaced my coupon!


Purchase 1 Carmex Vanilla or Lime chap stick earn $1.50 RR
Carmex chap stick $1.50

Sucker (not pictured) $.59

Cowtail $.39

Huggies wipes $5.99
 -used $2.00 Walgreen's coupon in the Infant Care booklet
 -used $.40 coupon from the Sunday paper

2 Renuzit odor control cones $.99 each with in ad coupon
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here

 -I also used $6.00 in Register Rewards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More