About

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Walgreen's Dove soap run

I decided I had to try the **HOT** Dove soap deal at Walgreen's tonight because I need to get my Register Reward amount back up. I've had between $4.00-$8.00 in Register Rewards for months and it makes it hard to plan a bigger trip because I don't have enough rewards to cover the OOP.

I ended up hitting 3 Walgreen's tonight and the deal worked perfectly at each one. I originally planned on only doing it one time, but I figured since I was driving by the other Walgreen's I should go ahead and stop :)

If you didn't make it out tonight but wanted to take advantage of the deal tomorrow, I would wait until you hear on a blog that it is still working. Usually these types of deals are glitches in the system and once a ton of people notice Walgreen's shuts it down.


OOP: $6.50 & I received $18.00 back in Register Rewards
Savings of: $12.00

9 Dove single bars $1.99
 -used in-ad Walgreen's coupon to make them each $.99

 -also used a $3.00 Register Reward in one transaction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More