About

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Target run..

I am LOVING the Target $10.00 off any bath furnishing coupon that was available earlier this week! There are so many possibilities to use it on... and for stuff we need anyway! I have decided since this coupon came out that we will be redoing at least one of our bathrooms. I have already purchased a new towel bar, but I still have plans to purchase a new toilet paper holder and trash can. We also received free paint about a week ago, so we will be painting the bathroom too. I figure, since we have to take down the mirror anyway to paint...why not buy a new one and a new lighting fixture...but I think I may have to sweet talk my husband into doing that;)


Shower caddy $13.99
 -used $10.00 off any bathroom furnishing item
twin pack degree deodorant $4.00
dove body spray 3.69
 -used Buy one degree or dove get one free coupon (minus $4.00)
 -received the body spray FREE because of a Target promotion. When you purchase any degree or dove deodorant, you get the body spray free.

OOP: $3.99 Savings of $17.69

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More