About

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Giant Eagle run

OOP: 3.28 Savings of: 13.07
I will also submit a rebate for $2.50 (lowering my OOP to only .78!!


Frosted mini wheat's $2.50
 -used $1.00 coupon (received from a sample that came in the mail)
2 cheeze-its 2.29 each
 -used 2 .70 off 1 coupons (doubled to $1.40 each) - no longer available to print
2 Colgate toothbrushes $1.50 each
 -used 2 .75 off 1 coupons from the Sunday paper(doubled to $1.50)

I purchased a box of the mini wheat's a few weeks ago that had a TRY ME FREE rebate on it. I totally forgot to save the receipt, so I needed to purchase a new box so I could have the receipt to mail it. If you haven't tried this cereal yet...you should! My family LOVES it!! Oh...i'll also say the Colby cheeze-its are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More