About

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May savings

Here is how my May spending went. I include anything that could be purchased at a drug store, grocery store, or super center. Really the only things i don't include are items like clothes, eating out etc.

Total shelf cost: $1214.74 (amount i would have paid without coupons or store rewards cards)
Coupons: $634.05
Sales: $322.60 (sales would be anytime a store puts an item on sale and it rings up at the discounted price)
Rebates: $10.00 (i am terrible at tracking rebates so it may be a little more than that..)
Savings: $966.65

Savings Rate: 79.58%

This was my second best month since i started tracking in January!! (January being my best month at 86.61) I am hoping for an 80% savings rate in June! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More