About

Thursday, June 9, 2011

House Party...have you joined?



Today I found out I was selected to host a Budweiser House Party! I am super stoked...as the party is set to be hosted on July 4th, 2011 and we would have purchased this beer anyway to celebrate! The prize pack contains AWESOME goodies which include:

  • Team USA Frisbees

  • Budweiser cups

  • Budweiser beach ball

  • Budweiser coozies

  • Budweiser tray

  • Bottle of Budweiser Barbecue Sauce

  • Budweiser apron

  • Johnsonville coupon

  • Kingsford Charcoal coupon

  • $30.00 Mail in rebate for the host

  • $5.00 Mail in rebates for the guests

  •       $10 gift card to use towards your purchase of Budweiser beer

    If you have NO clue what i am taking about head over here to find out more about House Party. Basically, companies contract House Party to select people from all over the country to host "parties" for their products to help get the word out about them. I have seen parties for BIC razors, EXPO markers, Velveeta, Break stone's Sour cream and many many more.

    I myself have now been picked to host 2 different parties. My first was a Philly Cream Cheese party. With this i received 4 coupons for FREE Philly cooking cream, a free pan (it was valued on amazon at over $100.00), an oven mitt, coupons, a spoon, note pad, magnet & cookbook.

    Signing up is totally FREE. You just have answer a short questioner for each party you wish to host & wait to hear back. This is a GREAT way to get friends together and get a few goodies out of it :)

    1 comments:

    I just got my Redbook House Party pack in the mail - its my first House Party and I am AMAZED at the amount of stuff!!!!

    Post a Comment

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More