About

Monday, March 25, 2013

Target Run 3/25


I was SUPER excited to see the Schick money making deal this week at Target! I no longer play the "drugstore game" so I have to take advantage of free razors when I can! The store I went to had 3 Schick razors on the shelf but showed they had quite a few in the stockroom. The gentlemen went to grab me 1 more and came back with the Schick Silk disposables pictured in the top part of the picture. I told him those weren't the same kind that were on sale this week with the gift card but he said since they were the same price they would work. I headed to the cashier and sure enough...they didn't prompt for the gift card. I asked the cashier to take them off since they weren't part of the sale but she said she would go ahead and just issue the gift card anyway. Even though I told her it wasn't a big deal and I had no problem with her taking them off she gave me the gift card without any issues. Great customer service!

I was excited for this whole transaction to be a money maker (meaning I left with more in gift cards than I started with) but I remembered while walking around we needed milk. So, after everything it's like a paid $.75 for milk which is pretty good if you ask me! :)

Target
OOP: $0.00 ($10.75 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $43.83
Earned 2 $5.00 gift cards

Earn a $5 gift card when you buy 2 select Schick Silk razors
4 Schick Silk razors $9.49 each (these could be as low as $7.99 at some stores or as high as $9.99)
 -used 4 $5.00 coupons from BzzAgent (there is also a $4.00 coupon in the 3/24 Sunday paper)
 -plus used 2 $5.00 off 2 Target Store coupons available here
=$7.96 and earned $10.00 in gift cards!

Always liners $.94
 -used $1.50 coupon previously available to request here
=$.56 money maker!

Method cleaner $2.66
 -used $1.00 coupon available here
 -plus used $1.00 Target store coupon available here
=$.66

Milk $2.69

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More