About

Monday, March 11, 2013

DisneyStore.com - FREE shipping on all swim items - sunglasses $4.50 shipped!


Disney Store is having a swim sale through Wednesday with free shipping and free personalization! The items are not really on sale, but I rarely see free shipping at the Disney Store without buying certain items or spending a certain amount, so the free shipping makes for a pretty good deal (especially if you are like me and don't live near a Disney Store)! You can pick from swimsuits, sunglasses, towels, hats and more so just head over here to browse around!



One of my favorite deals for this promotion is the kids sunglasses for $4.50 with free shipping!

My daughters sunglasses from last year recently broke, so I think I'll be getting her a pair of Cinderella glasses! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More