About

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mail Day + Influenster (a new, free "try it out program")



Here is what I received in the mailbox yesterday!

FREE Nivea lip care coupon - previously available here
3 FREE Nature's Path item coupons from Stonyfield Rewards (program ends 4/12 so make sure to claim your rewards before then!)
10 Kroger coupons from a home mailer (no freebies this time :()
My influenster Sugar 'n Spice box

A few weeks ago I signed up for a new "try it out" program called influenster. It is very similar to House Party, BzzAgent and Smiley360 in the fact that you apply to receive different types of boxes and wait to be selected. I applied for a "Sugar 'n Spice" box and was selected! This was the first box I applied for.

Included in it was:
 -Colgate Optic White toothbrush
 -Colgate Optic White toothpaste
 -Colgate Optic White mouthwash
 -Vaseline spray on lotion
 -Dickinson's Witch Hazel wipes
 - Splenda Nectresse
 -Belvita sample bar

From what I understand, once you receive your box you will receive an email where you can go on and rate your experience with each item (similar to all the programs mentioned above). Because I am JUST starting out with this program, I am still learning how exactly it works but I hope to be able to give more insight in the coming weeks!

If you are interested in signing up, it is by INVITE ONLY. I have 5 invites that I can give out but it is by email. If interested, just leave a comment on the Ohio Couponer Facebook page and send a message with your email address. I will then send out your invite. Once you have registered, you will want to complete your profile and start earning badges. To earn badges, click on the "badges" tab at the top of the screen and start working through the surveys, reviews etc. The more you do, the higher your score will be and the better your chance of receiving the next available item to try out!

I hope to have more information to share in the coming weeks about this new program! If you are already member, please feel free to share your opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More