About

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Don't forget about the Best Buy price match policy!


I just wanted to remind everyone that Best Buy is now pricing most major online retailers! I am really excited about this because I always find things on Amazon I want, but since I don't have Amazon Prime shipping usually makes the great deal...not so great!

I went today to pick up 2 items for our kids Easter Baskets and had planned to price match with Amazon. The Best Buy price of the AC Adapter was $19.99 but I was able to price match Amazon and get it for $9.88. The LeapPad game was $25.99 at Best Buy but I was able to price match to Amazon and get it for $21.38 (both items are now even cheaper on Amazon!) I had Best Buy Reward Zone certificates that covered everything but $1.00 which helped make the price matching even better! Had I purchased these on Amazon, I would have actually had to pay the full amount since I don't have any Amazon gift cards.

Here is the price match policy:

If you find a lower price on a qualifying product at a local retail competitor's store or a designated major online retailer, we will match the price. At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com®. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

To find out more about the price match policy just head over here and click on "low price guarantee".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More