About

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shopping trips 1/8 - CVS, Babies R Us & Home Depot

So, I had big plans today to go to Home Depot, CVS, Meijer, Walgreen's (just to pick up pictures), Target, Babies R Us, Walmart (to pick up an in store pickup) & Hobby Lobby (to look at Christmas Clearance) but I didn't even make it to 50% of the stores. I would totally call today a lazy Sunday! I even had all morning and afternoon to run my errands without kids, but that didn't convince me to get moving lol. Oh well....I'll make it to the rest of my stops through out the week hopefully :)



My favorite purchase today was at Home Depot. We were able to get a $99 workbench for only $39! You can check it out here if interested in what it is. It is still selling for $99 online, but should be $39 at all store locations. Supply is very limited though in store. Right now our tools are just piled in the garage and on this little elfa shelf which is have broken anyway. At least now I can convince my husband to throw away the elfa shelf :)

CVS
OOP: $.88
Savings of: $60.92 & earned $10.00 CVS cash card & $6.24 ECB
I also have $23.95 for the J&J rebate available here


I really wanted the Rembrandt mouth rinse that was also part of the CVS cash card deal (we are down to 1 or 2 bottles), but my 2 closest stores were out. As I stated above, I was having a pretty lazy Sunday and didn't feel like looking elsewhere...so I settled for the 2 toothpaste lol

I used a few expired CVS coupons. Not all stores allow expired coupons, so you will want to check with yours to see if they do.

Spend $30.00 on select items & earn $10.00 CVS cash card

2 Rembrandt toothpaste $3.99 each
 -used $5.00 off 2 coupon available here

Jet Dry $3.50
 -used $.55 coupon from the 1/8 Sunday paper

2 Stayfree $4.49 each
 -use Buy one get one free coupon from the 1/8 Sunday paper
 -used $1.00 coupon available here
 -$2.00 off 2 Stayfree products CVS coupon from the Red coupon machine (expired)

Carmex Healing lotion $3.99
 -used $1.00 coupon from the Sunday paper
 -used $2.00 CVS coupon from the Red coupon machine (expired)

Lubriderm lotion $6.99
 -used $2.00 coupon from the 1/8 Sunday paper
 -used $3.00 off a $10.00 lotion purchase CVS coupon from the Red coupon machine

Purchase 1 GE light bulb at $2.99 & earn $2.00 ECB
1 GE light bulb $2.99
=$.99 after ECB

Purchase 1 Mars singles candy at $.75 & earn $.75 ECB
1 Peanut M&M $.75
=FREE after ECB

Purchase 1 CVS vitamin D at $3.49 & earn $3.49 ECB
1 CVS vitamin D $3.49
=FREE after ECB

 -used $6.00 ECB & $10.00 CVS cash card from a previous transaction last week


**I earned $.24 MORE in ECB than I spent & received another $10.00 cash card! I'd call this a pretty good trip! :)


Babies R US
OOP: $1.98
Savings of: $11.18


I had $6.00 in Rewards R Us dollars expiring on 1/13. Our daughter wanted more bubbles, so I knew exactly what I wanted to spend them on. I also found a $3.00 off a $3.00 purchase coupon she received for her birthday, so we found something to use that one. I wanted to use a 20% coupon too, but the cashier couldn't figure out how to use all 3 & it wasn't worth the $.80 to wait.

2 Mr. Bubbles $3.99 each
2 Earths Best Organic snacks - on sale 2 for $3.00
 -used $6.00 Rewards R Us dollars
 -used $3.00 off a $3.00 purchase coupon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More