About

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meijer & Giant Eagle run 1/25 - OOP: $6.15 Savings of: $44.94

The past few nights I have been staying up until the wee hours of the morning doing absolutely nothing basically lol. One night I watched an entire disc of the Secret Life, and the last 2 nights I have researched vacations. Tonight I decided to be somewhat productive and I headed out to go to Kroger & Meijer. I didn't know this, but I guess the 2 closest Kroger's are not open 24 hours. So instead I went to Giant Eagle to pick up milk since I had forgotten it at Meijer. I'm glad I stopped because I found $1.00 off 2 Fresh Express salad coupons (great for when they go on sale for $1.00) & I found some clearance sprinkles!


Meijer
OOP: $3.15
Savings of: $31.80


I did 2 transactions since I had 2 $2.00 off a $2.00 purchase Mperk


I am super excited for the first transaction. My husband got me this duvet/set for Christmas from Land's End. The only thing missing was a bed skirt. Our previous bed-set was green, so we weren't able to use the bed skirt with the new set. I had purchased one a few weeks ago from Walmart and it fell apart the first time we washed it. So, I was SUPER excited when I saw this on clearance! Hopefully I have better luck with this one when I wash it :) 


Transaction 1:
King size bed skirt $14.99 (on clearance - down from $29.99)
 -used $2.00 off a $2.00 purchase Mperk
 -used $10.00 Customer Satisfaction coupon from a previous issue
=$2.99!


For this transaction I wanted to get Burt's Bees shampoo for the kids, but it was $8.99 a bottle! What?!? There is no way I paid that for the bottle we have now. So, I gave up on that idea real quick and threw something else together...


Transaction 2:
2 Revolutions Food Organic squeezable fruits $1.39 each
 -used 2 $.50 coupons previously received from manufacturer (doubled to $1.00 each)
=$.39 each


Huggies Wipes $2.18
 -used $.40 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $.80)
=$1.38
 -used $2.00 off a $2.00 purchase Mperk
=$.16!




Giant Eagle
OOP: $3.00
Savings of: $13.14


I am SOOO glad I found these. I HATE paying $2.69 for these every time we want them with ice cream or a cake. These were all on clearance for $.50 (down from $2.69) They didn't ring up at $.50, but instead full price so the cashier had to override them. According to the GE policy, I should have gotten 1 for free, but I wasn't going to make a fuss about it ;) I was just excited to find them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More