About

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Target shopping trip 1/19

Target
OOP: $0.00 ($1.85 went on a gift card received from a previous promotion)
Savings of: $24.68




I headed to Target today because I wanted to scope out the KRE-O toys & pick a few up. Our son is a little to small for these, but they will make great gifts! I also FINALLY found the Desitin at my store with the 20% more packaging, so next time I go I need to remember to take my coupons so I can pick up a couple. I have a lot of friends who are pregnant, so this will come in handy! I couldn't find the Hungry Hungry Hippo game that is also free


2 Market Pantry Mac & Cheese $.67 each
 -used 2 $1.00 Target coupons available here (adjusted down to .67)
=2 for FREE!


2 Orange crush 20 oz $1.49 each
 -used BOGO coupon previously available here
=$1.49 for 2
 **Not a great deal, but I haven't found this soda anywhere else


2 KRE-O sets $7.99 each
 -used 2 $8.00 coupons available here
=2 for FREE!


2 Activia multi packs $2.19 each
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons from the Sunday paper
 -used $2.00 off 2 Target coupon available here 
=$.19 a pack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More