About

Monday, January 30, 2012

Shopping Trips 1/29 - CVS OOP: -$.22 Savings of: $136.44 & Home Depot - MONEY MAKING shave gel & Toms of Maine included

I am soooo excited about my CVS brag. It's the best one I have had in awhile! I'm thinking it's even better than Black Friday! I also now have $60 ECB (I believe) for future trips! My ECB didn't print for my candy, but I wasn't worried about it since it was only $.87 & I did so well anyway. 


We didn't get the Colgate/Palmolive rebate in the Columbus Dispatch, but someone is kind enough to mail me one. So, I'll be heading to CVS later this week to take advantage of the Colgate/Irish Spring/Lady Speed stick deal.


I had 3 different transactions & had 1 set of returns. The first store I went to only had 1 Pampers wipes, so I had to go to another. I then went to a different store to see if they had the correct Right Guard on clearance (I picked up the solid and my husband wanted the gel)


CVS
OOP: -$.22
Savings of: $134.44
I will also submit for a $10 MIR


RETURN: 
2 Right Guard deodorants $1.84 each
1 Right Guard deodorant $.82
=$4.50 cash back
Purchased 2 Right Guard @ $1.64 each
=$1.22 still in cash from return


**The return is what gave me the negative out of pocket




Transaction 1:
Purchase 2 select Pfizer products & receive $4 ECB
2 Thermacare heat wraps $5.99 each
 -used 2 $3 coupons available here
=$1.98 after ECB


Centrum Pro Nutrients $9.99
 -used $5.00 coupon from the 1/8 Sunday paper
 -used $5 CVS coupon from the red coupon machine
=FREE


**The 3 items above qualify  for the $10 Pfizer Mail in Rebate in today's paper - so I will be mailing that in tomorrow making it a money maker of $8.02!


Purchase any 1 Toms of Maine mouthwash & earn 4 ECB (limit 2)
2 Toms of Maine mouthwash $2.89 each (clearance)
=$.11 money maker each after ECB!


Purchase any 1 Skintimate or Schick hyrdo shave gel & earn $4 ECB (limit 100?!)
2 Skintimate shave creams $3.89 each
 -used $.55 coupon from the Sunday paper
 -used $2.00 peelie on product
2 Schick Hydro $4.29 each
 -used 2 $2.00 peelies on product
=$6.19 money maker after ECB!


Spend $30 on select personal care/baby products & earn $10 ECB
2 Pampers diapers $9.50 each
 -used FREE Pampers CVS coupon (took off $9.50)
 -used $1.50 coupon from the 1/29 Sunday paper
 -used $3 off $15 baby purchase CVS coupon
Pampers wipes $3.00
 -used $.50 coupon from the 1/29 Sunday paper
 **I won't reach the $10 ECB on this deal until I purchase the other 3 wipes


 -used 3 $4 off $20 purchase coupons
 -used 25% off coupon (took off $2.23)
 -used $15 ECB


OOP: $.65 & earned $26 ECB & will submit for a $10 MIR


Transaction 2:
3 Pampers wipes $3.00 each
 -used 3 $.50 coupons found in previous diaper packages
 **This finished my spend $30 get $10 deal
=$5.00 after ECB


1 Reese's egg $.87
 (you are supposed to get $.87 ECB for this but mine did not print)
=$.87


Purchase 3 American Greeting Cards & earn $3 ECB
3 American Greeting cards $.99 each
=FREE after ECB


Spend $10 on Physicians Formula make up & earn $7 ECB
PF Mascara $9.99
 -used $2.00 coupon found on package
=$.99 after ECB
  **This will also put me over the $50 needed for Beauty Club, so I will get $5 ECB next time I am in CVS


 -used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
 -used $18 ECB


OOP: $.01 & earned $20 ECB




Transaction 3
Earn $4 ECB for every Skinitmate shave cream purchased
6 Skintimate $3.89 each


 -used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
 -used $19 in ECB

OOP: $.34 & earned $24 ECB




Home Depot:


I LOVE finding items to update your house for cheap! Remodeling can be EXPENSIVE so whenever I find a good deal , I like to take advantage of it. It isn't often you find things for your home on an AWESOME sale. 


The bathroom faucet pictured above is on clearance at Home Depot for $24.03 - originally $99! It is still $82.97 on the Home Depot website. Our new fixtures in our bathrooms are brushed stainless steel, so we'll see how this works....our current fixtures are chrome and look fine. The gentlemen said that our fixtures now are a better brand (Kohler) but they are low end models so I am sure these will give it an updated look!


I'm super excited to put them in...hopefully we can figure out how :) 

1 comments:

how do you get so many $4 off of $20?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More