About

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Target & Giant Eagle trips

These are pretty small brags, but thought I would post anyway.

This is the Desitin deal you probably have seen me mention a few times. I FINALLY remembered to take my coupons so I could take advantage of it! I may hit up the sale 1 more time (I believe it ends on 2/4) since I have lots of friends currently pregnant!

Target 
OOP: $0.00 ($4.44 went on a gift card from a previous promotion)
Savings of: $15.53
Earned $5.00 gift card

MONEY MAKER OF $.56!

3 Desitin 20% more packages $2.48 each
 -used 3 $1.00 coupons from the Sunday paper (there is also $1.00 printable here)
=$4.44 & earned a $5 gift card!

The current promotion is - purchase 3 Desitin or J&J bath products and earn a $5 gift card. The Desitin packages with 20% more are $2.48, turning this into a money maker if you have 3 coupons! The regular Desitin packages are ringing up over $3 I believe



My Giant Eagle trip was pretty small. I needed to go to get bacon for breakfast, so I picked up 2 of the sale items while I was there. If you have the P&G insert from 1/1 - this is an awesome sale. Sadly, I do not have that insert so I can't take advantage of many of the deals

2 Bounty paper towels $1.00 each
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons from a coupon booklet previously available at Giant Eagle
=2 for FREE!

2 Yoplait Greek yogurts $1.00 each
 -used $.50 off 2 coupon from the 1/8 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
 -used $.50 off 2 Cellfire Eoffer
=$.50 or $.25 each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More