About

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mini CVS brag from 12/31

Sorry for not posting about this deal yesterday. By the time I got home it was time to leave to go celebrate New Years, so I didn't have time :( I am not sure if this deal is still going on since it was unadvertised, but I would guess it has ended...since it's not only a new ad week, but a new month AND  a new year.

The Ocean Lift Head & Shoulders should still be $1.57 though, so only $1.07 a bottle after the $1.00 off 2 coupon that was in the paper a few weeks ago. That is a pretty decent price for H&S IMO.



Purchase any Head & Shoulders shampoo or conditioner & earn $2.00 ECB (limit 6)
2 Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift $1.57 each - clearance
 -used $1.00 off 2 from the Sunday paper
 -used $2.00 ECB
Paid $.14 OOP & earned $4.00 ECB!


I wish I would have picked up a few more bottles since it would have been a money maker even without the coupon...but I was in a hurry so didn't think it through very well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More