About

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coupons.com - $2.50 off 1 bag of Purina dog or cat food + Catalina deal at Kroger


Coupons.com just released 2 new Purina One Beyond coupons! Head on over here and you will be able to print the following:

$2.50 off 1 3lb or larger bag of Purina One Beyond Cat food
$2.50 off 1 bag of Purina One Beyond Dog food

There is currently a Catalina deal running at Kroger through 1/27:
Spend $30-$39.99 in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO
 Spend $40.00+ in a single transaction = $10.00 OYNO


I have some of the $3.25 coupons from last Sundays paper I plan to use with the printable above so I'll see what kind of deal I can come up with and post. I am hoping to head to Kroger tomorrow while I am out checking out the Target toy clearance!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More