About

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shopping trips 8/7 - Meijer, Target & Bath & Body Works


Meijer:
OOP: $9.06
Savings of: $31.83
Eaned $12 OYNO and a FREE Mio water enhancer

As I started typing up this post I realized I had a $5 OYNO I could have also used, but for some reason when I was checking out I thought it was for $10 and my total wasn't enough. Guess I'll have it for next weeks sales :)

Kraft Catalina deal:
4 Kraft singles $2 each
 -used 2 $1.00 off 2 coupons available here (these are manufacturer coupons on the Target site)
Oscar Mayer lunch meat $2.99
 -FREE when you buy 3 Kraft cheese items (Meijer promo through Saturday)
2 Kraft Mayo $1.99 each
 -used $1.00 off 2 Meijer Mperk
4 Crystal Light to go packs $2.19 each
 -used $1.00 off 2 coupon available here (these are manufacturer coupons on the Target site)
 -2 FREE with Meijer promotion
=$12.36 and earned $10.00 OYNO (from Kraft promo), $2.00 OYNO (from a Mayo promo) and a FREE Mio water enhancer Catalina

Girls top $2.70 (clearance is an additional 50% off)

 -used $5.00 OYNO from a previous transaction
 -used $1.00 OYNO from a previous transaction


Target 
OOP: $4.20
Savings of: $12.73

Target currently has all items with a pink circle or orange triangle in their dollar sport on clearance for an additional 70% off! My daughter wanted a bunch of stickers, coloring books, pencils, notepads etc but since we already have so much at home I let her pick out 1 activity book. It's a pretty awesome deal though so maybe we'll head back tomorrow and pick out a few more activity books :)

It's probably kinda sad, but we have never had a pan and brush set. I always just get the vacuum out lol. My husband will be excited to finally have one around the house:)

Activity Book $.30

Pan and brush set $.30

Circo swimwear $3.60

2 Up & Up eye drops $.97
 -used 2 $1.00 Target store coupon previously available here
=FREE!


I also picked up my free 2 oz lotion from Bath and Body Works! I noticed they have their small fall candles on sale 2 for $10 so I may head back tomorrow to pick up 2 (with this free mini candle coupon) I went to Yankee candle with my buy one get one free coupon today to pick up 2 fall candles but they were $15.99 for 2 smalls...gesh! Not sure if I have just become super cheap or if that is really expensive?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More