About

Friday, September 21, 2012

Giant Eagle Run 9/20


I was in Columbus all day today (the reason for no posts) and obviously had to stop by Giant Eagle :) There is actually a REALLY good ad this week, but since we had a 3 hour drive home, I couldn't get anything perishable. 

Some of the items listed below are only part of their 4 day sale, so you'll want to head out this weekend if you wanted to take advantage of them!

I was hoping for peelies on the Mids pasta sauce like I found at Kroger, but there weren't any :( I picked up a jar 2 weeks ago and it is soooooooo good! It is more expensive than Ragu, Prego or store brand, but I honestly don't know if I can go back now! I may have to pick up a few more when we are in Columbus again on Saturday. $2.50 is a great price for it!

Giant Eagle
OOP: $27.32
Savings of: $46.30

4 day sale items:

8 Betty Crocker fruit snacks 4 for $4 (must buy 4 to get at that price!)
 -used 4 $.50 off 2 coupons available here (doubled to $1.00 each)
=$4.00 or $.50 a box!
*There is also a $.50 off 2 Saving Star coupon you can clip here and combine.

3 packages of sandwich buns $2.99 each
 -on sale buy 1 get 2 free
=$.99 each

 4 Mids pasta sauce $2.50

Week long deals:

Purex Liquid $4.98
Purex UltraPacs $4.98
 -one sale buy one get one free
 -used 2 $.50 coupons from samples previously received (doubled to $1.00 each)
=$2.98 or $1.49 each

2 Back to Nature Mac & Cheese $2.89 each
 -used 2 $.75 coupons available here (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$1.39 each
* I would HIGHLY recommend getting these at Kroger as they are only $1.59 a box, so $.09 after high doubles or $.59 after low doubles. I picked them up at Giant Eagle for no other reason than I had my coupon and I wanted to get it while I was thinking about it.

2 Progresso Recipe Starters $2.49 each
 -used 2 $.75 coupons from a BzzzAgent campaign (doubled to $1.50 each)
 -will also receive a $.50 Saving Star deposit
=$1.48 or $.74 each!

Organic juice boxes $2.50

 -used $2.00 OYNO from a previous transaction










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More