About

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Giant Eagle Run 9/11 - OOP: $.00 and earned $2 OYNO


I was in Columbus today and HAD to stop by Giant Eagle! I had planned to use a Target store coupon for Ragu and take advantage of the "buy 2 Ragu get 1 GE pasta free"....but my store said they don't take STORE competitor coupons...only manufacturer competitor coupons....huh!?! lol. I showed them the policy, but they said that meant manufacturer coupons not actual store coupons so I put back the pasta and sauce.

The store I shop at doesn't limit the number of Internet prints, so some may not be able to use 4 "like" coupons like I did.

Giant Eagle:
OOP: $0.00
and earned $2.00 OYNO

4 Chex Mix $.99 each
 -used 4 $.50 coupons available previously available here (doubled to $.99 each)
=4 for FREE and earned $2 OYNO
*there is a $.50 off Pillsbury baguettes coupon available here. These are also on sale for $.99

Gerber Grabbers $1.50
 -used $.75 coupon available here (doubled to $1.50)
=FREE!

Old El Paso taco seasoning $.89
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $.89) - zip 90210
=FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More