About

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kroger run 9/4 - FREE Kraft singles after Catalina!


I was so excited when I went to Kroger today and saw a blinkie machine with $1.00 off 2 Kraft singles coupon! These singles are part of the Kroger mega sale this week AND work toward the Kraft Catalina! I only use this cheese for grilled cheese, but luckily it doesn't expire until February, so plenty of time to use it all!

10 Kraft singles $1.49 each (mega sale price when you buy 10 participating items)
 -used 5 $1.00 off 2 blinkie coupons available in store
=$9.90 OOP and earn $10 OYNO!

The store I went to had these blinkie coupons laying all over the cheese area, so I am guessing no one knew what a great deal they could actually score ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More