About

Monday, March 19, 2012

CVS Run 3/19

I had a $3 off $15 from the CVS Facebook promotion that I decided to use this week on the Playtex deal. With that coupon, I was able to turn the deal into a money maker! I needed a small filler and decided to pick up 2 Easter candies for our kids. The sign said they were 2 for $1.00 but they rang up $.87 each and I didn't noticed until I was on the way home. Maybe I'll email CVS and see what they can do. There is a make up bag rebate on the boxes that I want to mail away for tomorrow or else I would just hold onto my receipt for the next time I was in.  It's only $.74 so not a huge deal. I save so much anyway at CVS I guess they deserve the extra $.74;)\

CVS
OOP: $0.00 ($3.53 went on a previously earned gift card) & earned $3 ECB
Savings of: $12.99

Earn $3 ECB when you buy any Playtex 36 count or larger
Playtex 40 count $8.99
Playtex 18 count $5.79
 -used Buy one Playtex get one free coupon from the 3/18 Sunday paper (took off $5.99)
 -used $1.00 off Playtex coupon from a home mailer
 -used $3.00 CVS store coupon from the Red Coupon machine (expired)
=$1.79


2 Easter candies $.87 each (should have been 2 for $1.00)

 -used $3 off $15 coupon from the CVS Facebook promotion 


Earned $3 ECB


If you look at each package there is a special mail in rebate for a FREE make up bag when you buy 2 Playtex tampons. If you plan to do this deal, make sure to look for specialty marked boxes so you can get the rebate too! The box says the make up bag is a $45 value!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More