About

Friday, March 30, 2012

Small clearance shopping trips 3/30 - Babies R Us, Sears & Michaels


This might be my favorite clearance find ever! Sears has the OXO Good Grips Red pop set marked down to $11.97! The original price (& price still currently on Sears.com) is $64.99! I'm sure that price in inflated some, but I've never seen these OXO sets this cheap. I have been wanting some for a few years so I am sooo excited to finally have 10 containers:)

You can check inventory at your local Sears stores on Sears.com but make sure to call & check if they are really in stock before driving out. You should find the clearance price at all Sears locations. I was able to find 1 store that was nice enough to put these on hold for me, but most stores will not hold clearance merchandise.


Babies R Us is offering an additional 30% off all clearance clothes and shoes through April 1st. I was hoping to find a bunch of cheap winter clothes for next year, but everything was still too much for me. Most of the clothes were still $12+.

I did find these Carter's PJs for $4.48 & hair clips for $1.40.


Lastly we headed to Michaels so I could use the 50% off 1 Regular Priced item coupon available today only. It was extremely hard to find something for the kids that wasn't on sale. I did finally find some painting paper for $1.99 after coupon that will be thrown in with their Easter basket items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More